To kick the show off, we wanted to do something special.
Here’s the backstory:
Recently, I had the opportunity to be interviewed by my friend and fellow podcaster, Brandon Fong.
He has a top 2% globally ranked show where he’s interviewed NYT bestselling authors, former Olympians, and one of the original sharks from Shark Tank.
Something you wouldn’t know though is that in the highlight reel for his podcast, he has guest after guest saying that out of hundreds of interviews, Brandon’s was the best.
After being interviewed by Brandon myself, I can say with confidence that I agree, which is why I asked him if he’d let me use the interview to kick off the show.
Here’s a touch of what we cover:
– How I grew up as an Encyclopedia kid
– How I immigrated to the United States when I was 16 to go to college.
– How becoming a research assistant on a Harvard-led study taught me the basics of copywriting
– How an online course helped me grow my first website to 700,000 visitors.
– How sending surveys to your audience can tell you who they are, what they want to buy, and what price points they want to buy it at
– Why I launched The Modern Consultant
I’m excited to share this one because, honestly, it’s a fun chance to share more of my life in a way I’ve never done before.
Want to check out more of Brandon’s episodes? Check out his show here: https://link.chtbl.com/7fm